CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

So...

So I found this new band I really like. They're The Ting Tings, and they're British. This is a link (here) to their best song "Shut Up and Let Me Go." It's kinda weird, but I like it.
Anyway, today was the fourth day of Critter Camp. We went to the Equine Center and Small Animal Hospital. It was pretty interesting. We got to see a lot of high-tech medical equipment, I think it would be very interesting to work in an emergency clinic.
We also hung around the Humane Society playing with rats and a few kittens. And, I have found that if I were to adopt a two-year-old cat who lives to be ten, I'd spend $2500 about. That's a lot. A large freaking amount. *sigh* Life is so harsh.
Other days this week we've gone to the Raptor Center and have gone behind the scenes of Underwater World with this annoying nasally speaker named Jesse who is from ND. She is really annoying, and I'm sure she's a really good person, but just not a good speaker.
But today was rough, after camp, at least. My soccer team played this really good team, white jerseys, where over half were on traveling. They were REALLY aggressive. A total of four, half of the people there, got hurt. We had no subs and it was reaching 80 degrees. Near the beginning, a midfielder by the name of Ella got winded when a ball hit her in the stomach. Then, I was kicked in the right knee and left foot simultaneously, resulting in my hardly being able to walk, nonetheless run. Then our other goalie, Aryn, sprained her ankle saving a goal. And the last one, Annie, got elbowed in the face and began to bleed. Sheesh. And we lost, only, 4-0. Not TOO bad, but not great either.
So, anyway, I feel rather crappy. And, Maggie, I know. I got hurt. Again. Please don't say anything. I feel like s**t, so yea.
Oh! ER cut her hair! I'm sure most of you guys know, but I just found that out tonight.
And "oh!" again! Another really good song by The Ting Tings is "That's Not My Name." (Here). It gets a little weird at the beginning and at the end, but oh well. I like the chorus a lot. Good Day!
P.S.
Whoa! She posted AGAIN!!
P.P.S.
Sorry for the long post, folks. Again. Seems that without school, I have a lot more time on my hands.
P.P.P.S.
MY SISTER IS GOING UP NORTH WITH AN OLD TEACHER OF HERS!!! AHHHH!!!

1 comments:

Elesar said...

Poor ebeth! god somebody sprained their ankle? that's harsh. kudos for not letting them totally own you. those songs are cool.