CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Not Todoodle!!

Ha, Kwano! Not todoodle!! Pie!! mwhahahaha...
Anyway, I'm back from camp. I'm a little sad, but it was a whole bunch of fun. You're probably going to here a lot of the same stuff Kwano said, but... it's my blog and I can do what I want!! MWHAHA!!
OK. The few most memorable moments are the following: NBA, the game (which I just lost), the "training", the Hootenanny, and winning Happy Camper!!
First, NBA. Nothing much to say about that. I'll talk to Kwano to see if you guys can be initiated. Anyway, Speedy allowed us entry. Twas/tis fun.
Then, the game. (which I just lost again. sorry folks.) it was so weird! Speedy all of a sudden said "Darn! I lost the game!!" then Kwano, Belle, Emma, and I were all like "GAAH!!" and she was all like "whoa, you guys play?" then that entire thing led to Speedy saying she lost the game whenever possible. *sigh* I lost the game more times that week then I have ever.
Then, the Hootenanny. At first, Kwano and I just stood around doing nothing, but then some of Hannah's friends came up to me and forced me to dance. Basically, they grabbed my arms and waved them around wildly. and another forced me to be her tango partner!! And another was all like "Don't make me snap my fingers in a 'Z' formation, 'X' formation, butt formation..." it was weird.
Afterwards, we went to bed and were woken up at 12:15. By Speedy. To go on a "Trust Walk". To a campfire. For S'mores. Sheesh. She said she was in there for five minutes trying to wake us up: shaking the beds, telling us to wake up... One girl (Belle, I think) groaned and rolled over and I, being half awake, said "What's Speedy doing this time?" Yea. It was annoying. I was so pissed. And Speedy was afraid we were going to kill her.
And, finally, winning Happy Camper. Apparently, we sang "The Elephant Song" and "Herman the Worm" that we were seen as being happy even though we hardly participated in the other singing/dancing. So, we won some Peanut Butter Patties. (I REFUSE to call them Tagalongs)
But that's it. Good Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not today!

I think we can initiate them.