CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm torn

I'm torn between feeling like i'm in complete bliss and feeling rather sad. It brings truth to the quote "It was the best of times, and the worst of times..." I'm really glad it's summer, but like Kwano over there, I'm going to miss school. The little things. I'll miss some teachers, i'll miss Spanish with ER, silent lunches with Kat and Mary, my locker... I dunno. It seems that I'm so excited for school to be over, that when it's over, it's kinda... so-so. It feels weird having no homework. Last night, when I was in bed, I was trying to remember what my hw for the weekend was. God, did i feel stupid.
But i believe the good outweighs the bad. Yesterday on the hill, I was in complete and utter bliss. Never before has that happened. And it probably won't happen for another thousand years, just like all the other phenomena in this world.
So, happy summer, everyone!!

0 comments: