CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

YAY!!

its october and almost midquarter... almost 1/8 of the way done with school... YIPEE!!!!
oh, i got 23/25 on my SS test... woopdeedoo... im so excited i forgot to cheer...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what else... oh!! i finished my spanish project AND my essay... go me... its my birthday... woop woop... *does a little happy dance*
and, i actually have something planned for after school... the AT meeting... woohoo... ummmmmm... im done.... havent got much to say..

HAPPY OCTOBER FIRST, EVERYONE!!!

7 comments:

Elesar said...

what does the AT meeting have to do with anything?

e2 said...

idk... it just popped into my mind... :DD

Anonymous said...

Okay... I still don't get why you do two smiles on your people thingamajigs... are they mutants?

:DD


Hee hee.

e2 said...

yes... lets go w/ that... O.o

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was right!

e2 said...

ummmm... sure... O.o

Elesar said...

A person w/ two mouths would look creepy!

>:-((