CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

weird

Okay. Last night I had the weirdest dream last night. it was crazy and random and. . . whoa. okay. here's what happened.

I was going to valley view and Catherine drove me there through this, like, driving school course. There were lots of people she knew and Micheal and Will were there. but then they disappeared and I got out of the car and went inside. I was following my LRT teacher, and then I saw Rebecca and followed her outside. We started to talk.
Rebecca said "Merry Christmas, Elizabeth."
And I was like "wtf?"
And then Lucy and Tyler and Sophia and ER and Maggie and Emily were there and it was still Christmas (in the summer. it was weird) and Lucy was handing out these Christmas cards. cept I didn't get one. Then we got on this bus thing and went to this weird building and I had to wash my hands like thirty times and my LRT teacher and my Spanish teacher were there. And my old math teacher was there. Along with my 6th grade science teacher. And I was talking to Tyler about math and the math teacher was all like "lots of math=wads of cash!!"
So yea. It was weird.
And I have also found out that, until now, I've been spelling "weird" wrong for, like, forever. I've been enlightened. Maybe that was the purpose of my dream. To teach me how to spell weird.
Anyway, I'm done. Good Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats an interesting dream.