CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

owowowowowow

owowowowowowowow... my knees hurt so bad. And yes, I know. It seems like I'm always hurt. But now that soccer is over (cause we LOST!!! 5-1!! GAH!!) I will, hopefully, be fine for a while. Anyway, while in goal, I ran into several people and fell to the ground several times resulting in two swollen/bruised knees I can hardly walk on, a bruised arm, a headache that lasted several hours, and scraped/bruised elbows. So, I'm in a PERFECT mood. Really. I am. God. I am SO not.
But, enough complaining. I have become hooked on the Midnighter series. Ok. Not hooked. But I enjoy them.
Also, while at my trumpet lesson yesterday, my teacher said, "You should really stop dating Conner. He's a bad kid." OK. Whoa there. I DO NOT date Conner. He's been joking about this for a while now saying that his two kids that go to the same school and are in the same grade should get together. He's been encouraging me. And he says Conner has a crush on me. Oh geez. That's annoying. He doesn't and I know it. And he also says Conner gets really pissed when he brings me and him (NOT LIKELY) up and says "We're just friends!!" Thank God he's on my side.
Anyway, that's all. Good Day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connor in our math class, Connor S, or the other Connor B (in our SS in 7th grade)?

I love love love those books. How far are you? I'm almost done with the third book.

Elesar said...

yay! midnighters are awessssoome!

wow that's annoying.