CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mama Mia!

Okay. So I just went to see Mama Mia! with my mom and sister and it is SO GOOD!! The cast is really good and they all can sing (or they all have good voice-overs), but Meryl Streep is fantastic! You all should see it. At least, the girls should. Not particularly a good guy movie.
Anyway, there are some parts that I was thinking "ohmu!!", but not very many. . . . Okay. I lie. There are quite a bit, but it's still really good.
But that's it. Summer's fantastic. As always. Going to Kansas/Missouri next weekend. Gonna be auksome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

plus driving through iowa.

i kind of want to see that. i think it looks stupid but funny. my mom and i may see it soon. hannah wants to come, and my mom may let her! how unfair is that? i wasnt allowed to see pg13 movies until i was (gasp) 13! and shes 11! grr...

e2 said...

you saw pg13 movies before you were 13, just so you know, cause I was jealous. you saw the harry potters and some others.

and it's not stupid and kinda funny. it's good.

Anonymous said...

k, i mean besides harry potter. my mom only let me see that cuz i had read the books. and for the others... hm... i saw forest gump, but that was the edited tv version. and i cant remember others. but yeah.