CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

SCHOOL = COMPLETE TORTURE!!!

the title says it all... SCHOOL EQUALS EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND AGONY FOR 35 HOURS A WEEK!!!!


A Days-

Band- ok... i have a few good friends, and its fun to make faces about the obnoxious people sitting next to me with the people in my section...

Geometry- pretty good... i’ve had worse, but he’s an AWESOME teacher and my class is cool... the teacher goes on random rants and its fun...

ELA- AHHHHHH!!! I HATE IT!!!! two nice kids, though...

Spanish- nice... only know one person... and the teacher is... well... nih... ive had better...

B Days-

PE- AHHHHH!!!! HATE IT!!! two nice kids, though... and i have couple other friends in the other class...

SS- i know a few people and the teacher had my siblings... basically, I LIKED LAST YEAR BETTER!!!

LRT- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!! I KNOW NO ONE!!!!!!

Science- AWESOME!!! i have like all of my best friends in it, and one of them is in my lab group... and, the teacher is SOOOOO COOL!!!


yea... thats it for 2day...

7 comments:

Elesar said...

Yaaay you got a blog! Yay for complaining about school!

Anonymous said...

In science, you have all your best friends in it. Except for poor, poor, Elesar.....

e2 said...

and what about rock?

Anonymous said...

Good point. Any others? I don't think so...

Anonymous said...

But rock isn't as unlucky as Elesar.

Elesar said...

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!;)
*throws self miny, three second, pity party*

e2 said...

isnt mini spelled m-i-n-i , not m-i-n-y ?