CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dungeons and Dragons

wellll... dungeons and dragons was interesting today... im a chaotic elven druid with a winter wolf companion the size of a horse... also, i weigh 100 lbs, have black hair and green eyes (kwano, i did not choose them... green eyes were the only color they had and the description said DARK HAIR!!! IM NOT OBSESSED!!!), and im 6 ft... teehee... or am i 5 ft??? hmmmmmmmmmmm... yea... im done...

2 comments:

Elesar said...

Yay! as my bro said "that has like, completed your geekness" when i told him about it. I'm a minotaur, i couldn't really find a description anywhere so i just got to make up the appearance. 8 ftish and 400 poundish. His name is Meket.

It's confusing but not that confusing. I'm glad that we don't have to fill out the whole packet, somebody else is doing it for us.

Anonymous said...

I am confused, since I couldn't make it. Could someone send me an email with the specifics of what I have to do to catch up? Please?