CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hmmmm...

not much to report, really... ER and I abused each other during band, LA, AND spanish 2day, which was great fun... gremlin continuously dragged me away from people by scruff of my neck, EVEN when i was talking to a teacher about Kwano's award... >.<
I AM SOOOOOOOOO COMPLETELY FED UP WITH THE LA TEACHER!!! *fumes silently in corner*
also with my LRT teacher, but we wont go there...
i have A LOT of homework, as usual... joy...
i have a test for geo and spanish... grrrrrr...
well, thats it... im bummed out because i have to miss a lot of the overnight for some icebreaker for the in-depth health course (yes, that kind) at my church... joy 2 the world...
im done...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with the LA teacher? She isn't my favorite, but she's not THAT bad... is she? Did she do something especially wacky today? The highlighter thing is a little odd... and the whole "frilly" paper thing...

Emily said...

the LA teacher is a bit weird, but other than that i haven't got much of a problem with her. she's nice :)

but i feel your pain. *patpat*

Anonymous said...

Yea. So do I.

Elesar said...

D-:> I also feel your pain. and HA i have a diff. LA teacher who roxors.

Anonymous said...

BUT we have a different science teacher... so we are even.