CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i had 2 dance

well, i had to dance today... in spanish, of all the classes... we learned the salsa dance... GOD!!! THE FRICKIN SALSA DANCE!!! SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST INTIMATE OF DANCES!!!! AND I HAD 2 DO IT WITH ER!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WE HAD 2 DANCE FOR AN ENTIRE FRICKIN HOUR!!!! GOD!!!!
and, besides that, we learned an annoying spanish song...El Gato Volador... GOD!!! u go "el gato volador... el gato volador..." and wave ur hands around like a crazy person... (elesaur, gremlin, kwano, DONT tell phisoa what it means when u do it 2morrow... i like 2 bug her... :DD)
also, I HAD 2 TAKE THE FRICKIN TEST FOR 3 FRICKIN HOURS 2DAY!!! HOLY FRICKIN COW!!! ITS NOTHING LIKE THE ACTs!!! GOD!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*takes deep, calming, cleansing breath**does some of Paul's exercises* all better... sorry... was going on a bit of a rant... so, yea... thats the bulk of my day...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The person on my bus (you know her, in our ELA, same name as my sister) said you had to dance with boys...

Elesar said...

We didn't have to dance yet o.O does that mean that we have to on monday, or that the teacher just hates your class more? ;D

e2 said...

i think the teacher hates us... hmmm... what does this do...

e2 said...

never mind... didnt work...

Anonymous said...

what were you trying to do?

Emily said...

welcome to my memories of 6th grade. you had it easy.

Elesar said...

:-]) lol! And she had to dance with a boi!

Anonymous said...

I know who... the girl on my bus with the same name as my sister told me...