CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

ZOMG! TWILIGhT!

It was pretty good! I was very, I repeat VERY, surprised. I thought it was going to be some trashy chick flick, but it wasn’t! It actually stayed very true to the book, thankfully.And the person who played James?! omg, he was perfect for the character. He was all, like, rawr. And he wasn’t even that bad looking... >.>Though there were a few bad things. First of all, the person who played Bella kept shaking her head a whole bunch. “No!”-shake head-“Edward”-shake head a few more times-“You have to!”-shake head furiously-“You jumped across the lot!”

You get the point.

And then the sparkling scent... phft. Bad. It was so lame. He jumps into a ray of sunlight and is all like “THIS IS WHAT I LOOK IN THE SUN!! A MONSTER!!” phft. lame. Then they laid down in the grass together and stared at each other while Edward’s skin sparkled away. Phft. lame.

And then, finally, the kissing scene. He was all like “Lemme try one thing.” Then he leaned in, leaned back, leaned in, leaned back, and finally went for it, and Bella lunges for him, and he for Bella, then it was all like O.o for a few seconds there, and then suddenly Edward flies across the room.

But it was good. The actors were awesome. Jasper, James, and Esme were exactly as I pictured them. Carlisle played a good character, but not fatherly enough. And Emmet, i pictured bigger with blonde hair...

Anyway, HAPPY BREAK!

Good day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pictured Emmet with blond hair? Weird.

I thought the grass part was sweet, but soo so so so cheesy. The sparkles ruined it.

Ha... James. I love your reaction, Elizabeth. And like the reaction of every girl in the room. I swear I heard some screams.