CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm very miserable at the moment. And I don't even know why. Maybe because I know that I missed four or five questions on my Econ quiz. Or maybe because I don't understand this Econ equilibrium challenge worksheet. Or maybe because I have two tests tomorrow. Or maybe because Ms. Koenig lost my collage.
I don't know. I'm very miserable. And tired. And rather defeated. I hate ninth grade.

Edit:
I am now very depressed. My aunt has cancer, my neighbor/very good family friend has brain cancer and probably will die, and i am failing ELA. I freaking hate her guts. And she hates mine. May you walk out of the classroom and never return, Koenig.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

D: there is no emoticon that can express how bad I feel for you now.