CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FRee... *sigh*

Well, as Maggie said, the first two days are DONE! And boy were they irritating. I seriously went from seeing 0 people to 1200 in a matter of minutes. I was shell-shocked for the rest of the day, and in a seriously foul mood.
And to add to that, I now get up a half hour earlier than usual so I can run with my dog in the morning. *sigh*
I, already and again, hate 'A' Days with a passion because the surplus of stoopie classes such as band and e-physics and ELA. 'B' Days are looking up, though, what with Government and Spanish and Adv. Algebra. Health is a downer. As much as a downer as Econ is looking like an upper.
Anyway. We have the whole year ahead of us. Pray to Lafae for getting us through this year. And fear Natazi so he doesn't kill us. Though that might be a welcome relief...
Nah.

P.S.
Venting about school! Haven't used that tag in a while!

0 comments: