CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

SCHOOL FIPSAF

Though I was semi-excited for Get Connected Day, I have now begun to dread the beginning. Though I have several people on my team, and I'm pretty sure (though I don't know about ER cause she won't tell me the specifics...) I have at least one person in 95% of my classes. That was a guesstimation, but I'm actually somewhat happy. Weird, huh?
I feel Becca's pain, though. I've been through that. Elementary, 6th, and 8th. But you'll meet new people. Hopefully. I sorta did. Not in 8th, but. . .
Anyway, I am leaving for Maine on Saturday to drop my sister and brother off at their colleges. Cept my brother's visiting his girlfriend, so we actually won't be dropping him off at college. Just the airport.
And I found out that I'm going to be going to Maine three times in nine months. I don't know if I should be excited or not yet. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the only class you had last year w/o anyone in it was lrt.

e2 said...

must you be like that?

yes. LRT was the only class last year that I didn't know anyone it, but the reason why I mentioned it was because that's the only instance i didn't meet someone I really clicked with in that class. Thank you very much.