CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well. . .

Well. . . I dunno why I'm posting. Perhaps it's to celebrate that the brain-frying written MCAs are over. Maybe it's because I'm procrastinating. (what a surprise) But it's most likely because. . . well. . . I don't really know. Boy, whoever's reading this is most likely asleep on their keyboard. I'd give my sincerest apologies if I felt like it, but since I really don't, let's move on.
Today was boring. Two hours of brain-deadedness... I hate MCAs. And having it be in Mrs. K's stuffy/hot classroom made it oh so much better. Then band. Whoopdeedoo. Geometry was ok. The test wasn't that bad. (I know. Two math tests on one day. How stupid is that? *sigh*) LA (Long Annoying Class) was long and annoying, hence the title, even though a third of it was non-existant. Anywho (i can't believe I just used that phrase. It's something my grandma says... Anyway...)
Spanish was tolerable. We played a game, read from a book. Ho hum. Test in two classes. Boring.
But that's it. Sorry if I killed you with the lack of brain activity. Honestly, i don't know why anyone reads this. Good day. (or is it?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth! Post!