CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

School Rant of 2009

I feel like everything is falling apart. It used to be easy to be a straight A student. Little effort was required and I was rarely stressed. But now, with the coming of high school, it's so different. Every little thing sets me off, stressing again. With the same classes everyday, there's no release, no break from class. No chance to procrastinate. We have to do everything on time, well, correctly, perfectly if we want to graduate. We have to be good at everything. There are so many tests each week, so much homework, there's little time for relaxation, little time to breathe. It's making me unravel bit by bit, and by the end of they year, possibly by the end of the semester, I'm going to be empty and completely unraveled. I can't take this really. Too much that's too hard at the same time. I need a break. But even with Thanksgiving break, it's not a break because I'm going to be traveling. With the band.

And since I was sick, I'm now playing catch-up, with teachers wanting everything to be done by the end of the quarter. Which is in two days, mind you. So, a movie watched, an essay (Spanish, mind you) test took, an FST test took (taken??), Chemistry quiz taken (definitely taken), and Euro notes copied and understood. Possible, not really. Expected, but of course! I'm in high school. It's only normal for the impossible to be expected.

2 comments:

Rebokkuh said...

I'm really sorry.
I never really had the "easy to be a straight a student" then, but I did have an "easier than it is now to be a straight a student" thing. You know the quote from Juno, "Doctors are sadists who like to play god and watch lesser people scream" ? I think that holds true for teachers too.
Don't die, please. There are lots of people who care about you.
Have you tried talking to your mom?
*hug*

e2 said...

*hug*

thanks rebokkuh :) you brighten my day.